Reacquire, Refresh & Reassess: Financial Institution Strategies for Thriving in 2021
It’s no question that 2020 was a true litmus test of your financial institution’s strength and stability. We all have faced unprecedented challenges and witnessed dramatic shifts in consumer banking behavior and motivations—as well as fast-paced growth in banking services and technology. Now is the time to look forward to a stronger, healthier year and to learn what types of strategies other financial institutions are leveraging to thrive in 2021.
At Velocity Executive Summits, we’ll help answer questions such as:
• How can we reacquire existing account holders through digital engagement?
• Why is it important to take a multi-channel digital approach to account acquisition & deposit growth?
• What are the most critical factors in managing an effective overdraft program, while reducing risk to your institution and consumers?
• What are the options for providing responsible and compliant short-term liquidity to your consumers?
• How can you address the small business credit market and make these loans profitably and quickly like fintech competitors?
• What does the Biden administration mean for your financial institution?
Our Summits are informative educational seminars, 100% complimentary to qualified bank and credit union executives, and held in convenient, desirable locations across the country. We cover the cost of your airfare, hotel accommodations and meals.
The Velocity Executive Summits are one-day events designed to help bank and credit union executives keep pace with the ever-evolving banking technology and developing regulatory landscape.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale
February 9, 2021Learn More
Four Seasons Austin
April 13, 2021Learn More
May 26, 2021Learn More
The Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City
August 24, 2021Learn More
Las Vegas, NV
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
September 28, 2021Learn More
November 16, 2021Learn More
Executive Summit: Earn up to 4 CPE Credits
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Live
Field of Study: Management Services
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 954-847-5800.