The Great Banking Reset
Your financial institution has been put to the test during the last two years, and you’ve persevered! You’ve played a part in helping your community’s small businesses stay afloat, you’ve been there to help your account holders through hard financial times, and your financial institution has had to adapt, innovate and digitally transform at an unprecedented pace. Now that you’ve survived and thrived through extraordinary challenges, it’s time to reflect and reset. Your financial institution is poised to grow even stronger in 2022 with the right tools and strategies.
At the Velocity Executive Summits, we will show you the many opportunities to grow your bank or credit union, solidify your position against the competition and better serve your account holders. We’ll cover topics such as:
• Why providing short-term liquidity options for your consumers and business account holders
is paramount for 2022
• Overdraft is not over, and we’ll provide the unbiased facts and objective data not covered in the big headlines
• Why your financial institution needs a digital small business lending platform
• Small financial institutions can win the account acquisition war!
• And once you’ve acquired the account, why just having the account isn’t the most important thing
Our Summits are informative educational seminars that are 100% complimentary to qualified bank and credit union executives, whether virtual or in-person.
See our clients discuss their expectations and experiences attending Velocity Executive Summits:
The Velocity Executive Summits are one-day events designed to help bank and credit union executives keep pace with the ever-evolving banking technology and developing regulatory landscape.
Executive Summit: Earn up to 4.5 CPE Credits
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Live
Field of Study: Management Services
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 954-847-5800.