Reacquire, Refresh & Reassess: Financial Institution Strategies for Thriving in 2022 & Beyond
The past two years presented a true litmus test of your financial institution’s strength and stability. We all have faced unprecedented challenges and witnessed dramatic shifts in consumer banking behavior and motivations—as well as fast-paced growth in banking services and technology. Now is the time to look forward to a stronger, healthier year and to learn what types of strategies other financial institutions are leveraging to thrive in 2022 and beyond.
At Velocity Executive Summits, we’ll help answer questions such as:
• What does the Biden administration mean for your financial institution?
• How can we reacquire existing account holders through digital engagement?
• Why is it important to take a multi-channel digital approach to account acquisition & deposit growth?
• What are the most critical factors in managing an effective overdraft program, while reducing risk to your institution and consumers?
• What are the options for providing responsible and compliant short-term liquidity to your consumers?
• How can you address the small business credit market and make these loans profitably and quickly like fintech competitors?
Our Summits are informative educational seminars that are 100% complimentary to qualified bank and credit union executives, whether virtual or in-person.
See our clients discuss their expectations and experiences attending Velocity Executive Summits:
The Velocity Executive Summits are one-day events designed to help bank and credit union executives keep pace with the ever-evolving banking technology and developing regulatory landscape.
Executive Summit: Earn up to 4.5 CPE Credits
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: None
Delivery Method: Group Live
Field of Study: Management Services
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 954-847-5800.